Springtime Sprinkler Checklist
- Check the Soil. Inspect the valves closely to ensure they are functioning properly and there is no leakage.
- Check the Controller. Clean, check the settings and replace the battery back-up.
- Check for Obstructions. Remove dirt and debris from the sprinkler heads.
- Check for Wear & Tear. Replace broken or worn nozzles, valves, pipes and other components.
- Check the Valves. Inspect valves closely to ensure they are functioning properly and there is no leakage.
- Check for Surge. Open valve slowly when restoring water to avoid system damage from a water pressure surge.
- Check for Water. Pressure Make sure the water pressure is within the suggested operating range. Typically 40-65 PSI.